Thursday, March 5, 2009

My Thesis Writing

I was recently going through a bunch of my past writing and I enjoyed looking back on it. I know most people have never seen any of it because it was all class work while I attended The Milwaukee Institute of Art and Design. I'm going to post a few. Most of them deal with the experience of putting together my thesis film "Blue Lines" as well as film making in general. It's an interesting incite into my thought process and my influences. If you dare to venture that far go ahead and read on.

My Thesis ("A Work in Progress"): "a Work in Progress" Screenplay
A Cinematic Quest: En 404 a Cinematic Quest
Past Present Future: En 404 Past Present Future Influences: En 404 Influences Final Draft
My Thesis Project: "BLUE LINES"
BLUELINESPoster2blueweb

BLUE LINES Trailer (Cross The Line) from Don Ford on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment